Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sophia Abella limelight-hogging ways


I don't want to give up the big piece of cake- No No! It dont make no sense..


My curls are straightened. I think I have a figure to flaunt. For me, no topic is a taboo. And thanks to my boldness, I created enough ripples in the world of modeling. I'm sorry I am who is not apologetic about grabbing eye-balls.

I have been tagged as "controversy queen" by many after I pose for a Man's World magazine and much-talked about pictures on a website. I don't find anything unethical about those photographs. In fact, I find those pictures creative. They are beautiful that evoke people's imanginations. I am misunderstood.

Asking about my limelight-hogging ways, “ Those things are necessary to get attention. Once all eyes are on you, you can always show your talent. My decision to enter the glamour world is to change something that I always dreamt of. I’m the kind of person who likes to express her feelings. I think venturing into the modeling world is the best medium to convey all my emotions. For some reasons why I canceled my movie appearance on last minute- it’s because I have some girl’s problem so mostly ended up in the loo smoking. I did not quiet do well managing my task and schedule.

I am not shy away from conceding a point that I am a college drop-out and confessing that I had a confused and strange adulthood. “When I was studying, I was a topper, but later I suddenly became rebellious and like every other teenager, I wanted my slice of freedom. I was bored of being a pin-up girl. I wanted to do some meaningful work. I can't reveal the name of the movie, but I have got what I wanted.

I was recently in Mumbai as part of a women eloquent entrepreneur– met waxes of them. Signing off on a positive note, "I have visited the state for the few times and it feels like home."

1 comment: