Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Uncoachable: Sophia Abella celebrates at 30, detonated T-bombs!

It's so hard to see things we want, it takes away someday. Whatever we may have today, make use of the given chance, do good and nurture..
1. Don't ever trick yourself even you have the rules. If you play the fire spontaneously- you get burned.

2. I'm ego-sucking, brain-polluting, sperm-training and dollar-draining. Biblical scholars have it all wrong. The Apocalypse begins here. So hide and run!

3. I don't need to have a boyfriend to tell the world I'm beautiful, and to get laid to brag I'm sizzling hot. We have choices.

4. Things may not come out what we want, but turns things better. Embrace and love our life. Get rid of jealousy.

5. Even how beautiful, sexy and sizzling hot we are ladies, once we love, we all go crazy. Definitely it undresses our power to painful tears.

6. Everything we do in this world is all about 'Temptation'. Men & women alike are attracted to the forbidden things in life- know when to stop.

7. We all scared to get hurt, stood up and get our emotions damage. As we all go through the flow, we will soon find what we are looking for, we may keep denying it but once that person comes into our life, we should fight for it, give a shot and just enjoy what life has to offer.

8. Life's too pricey. If we lose balance and we lose power, then we'll never understand how the flow joins to our system. We tend to escalate it. We seek answers, we get hurt, we feel pain, all we need is a balance.

9. Relationship is like a stagnant water in the jar. You've to drain and clean once in a while so you can have healthy and clean water in take. Be creative.

10. Fun is fun but a disease will end your fun so think before engaging casual sex. If you want no condom, then find a wife and fuck!



11. Men are wild animals. Like Scorpio and cat fight! They both have claws & poisonous sting. Claws from Vagina should win over dangerous Penis.

12. Ladies, stop blaming testosterones. You open your legs, you let them fuck you so face the consequences. Stop crying. Stop being drama Queen!

13. The only thing that can't be taken away from men is ego, that most are 'ego'testicle. As they leave 'sperm'prints when they touch something.

14. Verbal abuse occurs if the person uses foul language/curse words if it's not delivered properly. Men are ego-testicle!

15. There are ways to have a good convo online but if you decide to meet, that means you expect the art of flirting & fucking. You bitches stop reporting rape/sexual abuse!


16. If you want people to respect you, love & respect your wife! Why did you get married if you still want other vagina? Think Millionx!

17. Women who are pleasant, sweet & polite as men praise them are subtle, manipulative & worse drama queen! Time to select bossy!

18. Complication is like food allergies. How would you know if the food might be delicious if you don't taste it? Even that food is forbidden, but fight for it, eventually your body will get use to it.

19. I deal men like a glass- either a half-full or brim-full. So less or too much is not good. So I know who's sincere and trying hard.

20. Dating is like football. They like it dirty, enjoy art of shaking their balls & skin-to-skin on the ground. Esp if you offer 'foot' fisting.

21. Pass. Never look back. Learn from the past but don't try to relive it. Life's too full of new opportunities. Now,looking at the present scenario.

22. Quick advice to dating. You get to meet different gregarious testosterones and who knows the surprises, a loving cum gets stuck in your ass.

24. Having sex with a stranger is like eating bukakke Sushi (rare), a T-bone steak (medium) if it's dating & (well-done) Turkey if you're married.

25. I don't scrutinize anybody, I'm here just like the rest but I live by the motto "Hitting two birds with one stone", to understand specially men's bahaviour and who knows I get to meet my Mr Right. I'm a hopeless romantic.

26. So we are who we are, respect, learn and explore! So be scared of my "V" tongue knife made from Kyocera. So think before fucking my inbox. At least I give warning!

27. I don't humiliate anybody, I say what I want with facts. Bullying is for losers.

28. I don't have second personality or living in a double life- so stop calling me insecure or bitter because I never was. I don't buy men's bullock. I'm absolutely not for free-definitely not for sale, so be yourself.

29. Men love sports, and some like dirty games. They're addicted to lies and deceit, so they can play their masculinity role.

30. I can't never be a mistress only if there's emotional involvement or engage friends with benefits because I will never disrespect my value and worth as a person. Vowing celibacy is the best option.
A lamb trapped in a lion's body. Some say I'm a provocative woman with freaky big brains and ugly duckling looks, and I'm always up for trying something new.



Have a happy landing fuck-bender!

No comments:

Post a Comment