Ye Mere Deewanapan Hai I Sophia Abella

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sophia Abella the scorching diva in Bindass interview


Q. Why didn't you take up the offer from a nude magazine, it would have made you the first  Filipino model on the cover so far
Well to be honest, James(the chief snapper) really liked my photos, I had to think a lot, but turned it down as my Filpino mentality got in my way.

Q. It’s been long, we have not seen you in any cover shoots or albums for a while.
Yeah I know it’s been long, but I am sure it will be worth the wait, I am in talks with some A-list directors and will soon announce my upcoming projects.

Q. Your kind of Guy?
My man has to be ambitious, vigorous and a charmer. But most important, he should be a metrosexual, should get his waxing, mani-pedi done regularly.

Q. Brands you would love to endorse?
I could be perfect for Axe, DVB jeans and De Beers diamonds, cause I only believe in endorsing stuff that suit your persona.

Q. One  H'wood actor you would love to date?
Currently, Chris Evans who is on my mind. Have been thinking about him after I saw his abs in 'Fantastic 4'

Q. Describe yourself in one word..
"Provocative"

Q. Your constant comparison with other models  is...
Unwanted...It’s like comparing a Bugatti with a Nano.

Q. What sets you apart from competition?
I don't know who you are talking in particular about, but I think I am way sexier, classier and a natural brand than many. Brains and looks must combine.

Q. Your oomph factor.
My  zero effort sexuality and sensuality, especially the ones my body oozes when the camera is rolling.

Q. Your biggest temptation? Any  fitness secrets?
Not many know this, its Crab. I do a lot of Yoga, it’s the most sexy way to suffer.

Q. Your take on cosmetic surgeries.
Yes I did some procedures, as long as it looks proportion and natural. I think if it boosts your confidence and makes you feel nicer, why not. I couldn't have got on a better nose and greater assets the best way.'Q Your role model..It’s Angelina Jolie, it’s her 'greed for success'  and love for homeless children that I really admire.

Q. Your dream role?
I think the one Julia Roberts played in 'Pretty Woman'.

No comments:

Post a Comment